Dear firstname lastname
Compliment of the day.
We have received your email of yesterday and hence we are writing in view of your request. So could you please note the follow point below:
- it will be very important to tell you that, your "prize" is in a "crossed cheque", which must be deposited in an account before it will become physical cash.
- Once the account is in opened in your name here in south Africa, the Cheque will now be deposited into the account opened in your name before the onward transfer of the money to you account in your country.
- Hence the bank will send to you a Remittance Form for to fill and return to them that will save as a final authorization for the transfer your money to designated overseas account.
- At this stage, all documentation and correspondence will be between you and the bank with our little assistance if needed.
- Please, do note forget to keep all the documents given to you by us in a safe place. The bank may like demanding the certificate before the money is transferred to your account.
With this in your mind, you will have a good picture of the procedure on how the file will be processed. You are required to send you processing fees as soon as possible to enable us process you file immediately.
Meanwhile, you can send you processing fees to the account information and once you made the payment, do send to me the receipt of payment for proper documentation/referencing.
NAME: NTOMBEKHAYA SYLVIA BUNU.
BANK NAME: STANDARD BANK.
BRANCH CODE: 05021700.
BRANCH NAME: NORTH END.
ACCOUNT NO: 655939156.
SWIFT CODE: SBZAZAJJ.
ADDRESS: 582-586 GOVAN MBEKI AVENUE
NORTH END PORT ELIZABETH
Dr. Paul Mullers
(FOR ALB LOTTERY BOARD).
Do you Yahoo!?
Discover all thatís new in My Yahoo!